1. Superior CraftsmanshipWinner has been dominating world competition for years, our people are, by far, the most experienced Optimist builders in the World. We have committed ourselves to keeping these master craftsmen right here at Winner by providing the best working environment possible. Each of our craftsmen is a wealth of experience and expertise.
2. Focus and CommitmentWinner builds only one type of boat, the Optimist, and we are totally committed to creating the most perfect Optimist possible. We build more Optimists than any other builder in the World, which gives us the experience to build them better. Our factory and our people are not diluted by other projects; we are singularly focused on one goal: the perfect Optimist Dinghy.
3. ExpertiseThe people building your Optimist have been doing exactly that for more than 25 years, longer than anyone else. Your local dealer was chosen to represent Winner only after they had demonstrated that they are the most experienced, most qualified performance sailboat shop in your area.
4. No Corners CutAt Winner, we don't cut corners, ever. We could use less expensive blocks but we use only Frederiksen and Harken, the finest names in the industry. From raw materials to factory systems to hardware, we only use the best, no exceptions.
5. Controlled ConstructionWinner Optimists are built in the most controlled environment possible. Because fibreglass boats start life as rolls of cloth and barrels of chemicals, the right climate is critical. Any fluctuations in temperature or humidity have startling effects on the chemical processes that transform buckets of resin and drops of catalyst into the structural components of boats.
6. Eliminate the question markWe've earned our long standing reputation for quality and performance by ensuring that every boat is built to the same exacting standards. We can achieve truly consistent results because we've engineered every aspect of the Optimist and we have the only temperature and humidity controlled Optimist factory in the world.
|When you buy a Winner, you'll never have to question if you got a "good boat" or not, every Winner is a great boat. No other manufacturer can promise that level of perfection and consistency. Every time you sail onto the course, you can be positive that you have the best equipment. Period.
7. Manufacturer SupportWe're always here to answer your questions and give advice. We are youth sailing experts and we can help you make the right decision on equipment, which regattas to attend and how to get more out of you boats, coaching and sailing program. That support is mirrored at the local level by the finest small sailboat dealers in the world; our local dealer was chosen because they are the very best youth sailing resource in your area.
8. Regatta SupportAt the National and International level, you'll find Winner at all major Optimist regattas. We're available to help you with any problems you might have and to help ensure you're regatta experience is easy and hassle free. Plus, we have charters available at most events, which mean you can race the boat you practice in, even if you can't make the drive.
9. Winner is the choice of ChampionsNo boat in the world has won more titles than Winner!
15 World Championships and 18 European Championships just to name a few. The best sailors in the world leave nothing to chance; they use only the very best equipment from the very best suppliers. The Winner Optimist is, unquestionably, the choice of National and International champions. Your equipment is the one aspect of racing you control completely, give yourself an advantage.
10. Superior valueNo Optimist lasts longer or holds its value better than a Winner. After a year or 10 years, a Winner Optimist will look and perform better than the competition.
We offer as the only Optimist builder in the world 5 years guarantee on our hulls.